Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using this Site.
This Site is operated by the Understanding Recruitment Group (‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’)
The Understanding Group consists of :
Understanding Recruitment Ltd, Company number 06364614, registered at Understanding Recruitment, Abbeyview, 38-40 The Maltings, St Albans, Herts, AL1 3HL.
Understanding Recruitment Inc DBA Acceler8 Talent, registered office 200 Portland St, Massachusetts, Boston, 02114
This Site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this Site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts or content of the Site.
Links to other Sites
On this Site you may be offered links to other Sites which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those Sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such Sites is entirely at your own risk.
Use of our Site
You may only use our Site for lawful purposes and not in a way which may damage our site, name or reputation. You may not:
- use our Site to undermine the security of our Site or any information submitted to or available through it; or
- remove or change any content of our Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of our Site or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
- Create links to our Site which imply endorsement, affiliation or strive to replicate our Site without prior written consent;
You also agree:
- That you are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to our Site and that the information supplied is accurate, true and up-to-date.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to our Site.
Restriction of Access
Some parts of our site may be restricted to users who have registered with us for a service.
With regard to this registration, you will be asked to choose a user identification, password and/or other pieces of information as part of our security measures. You must treat this information as confidential and not disclose to any third parties.
Information about you and your visits to our site(s)
The material displayed on our site(s) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else using our Site or relying on any of its content.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The use of our Site and any agreements entered into through our Site are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of our Site or any agreement made through our Site.